Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do if I forgot to enter my promo code at checkout?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, and if possible, your order number from your order confirmation email. Just let us know what happened, and we will fix it electronically for you. There is no need to cancel your order.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- If you want to change items in your order, please email email@example.com within 12 hours of placing your order. We may be able to make changes before your order is packed at the warehouse. If your order has already shipped, you will need to return any unwanted items and place a new order.
- If you want to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order. Your payment method will be refunded.
Can I place an order online to pick it up at the store?
- No. Unfortunately, our system is not set up for that at this time. Some items are only available online, and the store stocks some items which are not sold on our website. If you are interested in purchasing something at the store, please call ahead to confirm it is available. Call 212-724-0810 from 11 AM to 6 PM, 7 days a week.
Why is my credit card charged before my order ships?
- To avoid any shipping delays, your card will be charged at the time you place your order. You may cancel your order before it ships, and your payment method will be refunded. Most orders ship in 1 to 2 business days.
Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Some states charge taxes on internet orders being shipped to their state. Individual states determine the charges, and we must abide by those laws.
When will my order ship?
- Orders typically ship within 1 to 2 business days. However, due to current safety protocols, some delays do occur.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship via UPS Ground. Most customers in the New York Tri-State Area will receive their orders quickly. When your order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Where do you ship?
- We ship to the contiguous 48 States and Washington, DC. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Part of my order arrived. Where is the rest of it?
- Most of our items ship from our main warehouse, but Pillows, Mattress Pads, and some Comforters ship from a different location. Items in your order may arrive separately. If it has been more than 2 days, please email email@example.com and we will locate your other items.
I tracked my order, and it is marked as “delivered,” but it’s not here. What do I do?
- If you cannot find your package, first verify the shipping address on your order. If that is correct, check all entrances to your home, ask your building’s staff, and see if a neighbor may have accepted it. UPS may leave a notice of attempted delivery on your door if there was no one around.
- If you cannot locate your package after taking the above steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to the carrier to try to locate your package.
The Store in NYC
What do you sell in the store?
- The store sells most of the same bedding and bath items that you see online. However, the availability of some items in the store changes very quickly. We cannot guarantee that everything online is also in the store. Please call the store to check availability. Additionally, sometimes the store carries one-of-a-kind items or closeouts which would not be practical to sell online. If you are in the area, we would love to see you in person. You never know what you might find here!
Can I use an online discount code in the store?
- Discount codes are only for use online, unless otherwise specified.
Can I return an item to the store if I bought it online?
- Yes. Bring the item to the store along with your order number. You will receive your refund electronically, not from the store. Your original payment method will be used to process your refund. You will receive an email confirming your refund.
What safety measures are you taking against COVID-19?
- Laytners requires everyone entering the store to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth, regardless of vaccination status. Highly contagious variants are spreading rapidly.
- All returned items are quarantined for a minimum of 3 days before being placed on the sales floor. (Pillows, mattress pads and pillow protectors have always been "final sale" and are not returnable.)
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door, and everyone is encouraged to use it.
- High-touch areas are sanitized daily.