Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do if I forgot to enter my promo code at checkout?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, and if possible, your order number from your order confirmation email. Just let us know what happened, and we will fix it electronically for you. There is no need to cancel your order.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- If you want to change items in your order, please email email@example.com within 12 hours of placing your order. We may be able to make changes before your order is packed at the warehouse. If your order has already shipped, you will need to return any unwanted items and place a new order.
- If you want to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order. Your payment method will be refunded.
Why is my credit card charged before my order ships?
- To avoid any shipping delays, your card will be charged at the time you place your order. You may cancel your order before it ships, and your payment method will be refunded. Most orders ship in 1 to 2 business days.
Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Some states charge taxes on internet orders being shipped to their state. Individual states determine the charges, and we must abide by those laws.
When will my order ship?
- Orders typically ship within 1 to 2 business days. However, some delays do occur.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship via UPS Ground. Most customers in the New York Tri-State Area will receive their orders quickly. When your order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Where do you ship?
- We ship to the contiguous 48 States and Washington, DC. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Part of my order arrived. Where is the rest of it?
- Most of our items ship from our main warehouse, but Pillows, Mattress Pads, and some Comforters ship from a different location. Items in your order may arrive separately. If it has been more than 2 days, please email email@example.com and we will locate your other items.
I tracked my order, and it is marked as “delivered,” but it’s not here. What do I do?
- If you cannot find your package, first verify the shipping address on your order. If that is correct, check all entrances to your home, ask your building’s staff, and see if a neighbor may have accepted it. UPS may leave a notice of attempted delivery on your door if there was no one around.
- If you cannot locate your package after taking the above steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to the carrier to try to locate your package.
The Store in NYC
Is the store closed?
- Yes. After 61 years in NYC, Laytner's Linen & Home has closed it's doors. We are grateful to our customers, neighbors, and our landlord. We will continue to sell online.